Clue: 1994 Peace Prize winner
We have 1 answer for the clue 1994 Peace Prize winner. See the results below.
- Peres's predecessor
- 1994 Peace Nobelist
- 71-Down's predecessor
- Peace agreement signer of 9/13/93
- Six-Day War figure
- Meir's successor
- 1990's Israeli P.M.
- 1994 Nobel Peace Prize sharer
- Follower of Meir and Shamir
- Former Israeli prime minister Yitzhak
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 04, 2001
Found an answer for the clue 1994 Peace Prize winner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!