Clue: Former Israeli prime minister Yitzhak
We have 1 answer for the clue Former Israeli prime minister Yitzhak. See the results below.
- Peres's predecessor
- 1994 Peace Nobelist
- 71-Down's predecessor
- 1994 Peace Prize winner
- Peace agreement signer of 9/13/93
- Six-Day War figure
- Meir's successor
- 1990's Israeli P.M.
- 1994 Nobel Peace Prize sharer
- Follower of Meir and Shamir
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - October 17, 2013
- Universal - May 23, 2013
- USA Today - May 16, 2013
- Universal - November 25, 2012
- Washington Post - November 20, 2012
- Washington Post - April 26, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Former Israeli prime minister Yitzhak that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!