Clue: 1993 Peace Prize co-winner
We have 1 answer for the clue 1993 Peace Prize co-winner. See the results below.
- South African leader
- De Klerk's successor
- 1993 Peace Nobelist
- "Long Walk to Freedom" writer
- Peace Nobelist Nelson
- "Long Walk to Freedom" autobiographer
- Author of "Long Walk to Freedom"
- He shared a Nobel Peace Prize with de Klerk
- South African liberator
- He shared a Nobel Prize with de Klerk
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 02, 1999
Found an answer for the clue 1993 Peace Prize co-winner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!