Clue: Peace Nobelist Nelson
We have 1 answer for the clue Peace Nobelist Nelson. See the results below.
- South African leader
- De Klerk's successor
- 1993 Peace Prize co-winner
- 1993 Peace Nobelist
- "Long Walk to Freedom" writer
- "Long Walk to Freedom" autobiographer
- Author of "Long Walk to Freedom"
- He shared a Nobel Peace Prize with de Klerk
- South African liberator
- He shared a Nobel Prize with de Klerk
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 10, 2008
- Washington Post - June 26, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Peace Nobelist Nelson that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!