Clue: South African leader
We have 1 answer for the clue South African leader. See the results below.
- De Klerk's successor
- 1993 Peace Prize co-winner
- 1993 Peace Nobelist
- "Long Walk to Freedom" writer
- Peace Nobelist Nelson
- "Long Walk to Freedom" autobiographer
- Author of "Long Walk to Freedom"
- He shared a Nobel Peace Prize with de Klerk
- South African liberator
- He shared a Nobel Prize with de Klerk
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 05, 1997
Found an answer for the clue South African leader that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!