Clue: De Klerk's successor
We have 1 answer for the clue De Klerk's successor. See the results below.
- South African leader
- 1993 Peace Prize co-winner
- 1993 Peace Nobelist
- "Long Walk to Freedom" writer
- Peace Nobelist Nelson
- "Long Walk to Freedom" autobiographer
- Author of "Long Walk to Freedom"
- He shared a Nobel Peace Prize with de Klerk
- South African liberator
- He shared a Nobel Prize with de Klerk
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 19, 1998
Found an answer for the clue De Klerk's successor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!