Clue: 1999 N.C.A.A. hoops champs
We have 1 answer for the clue 1999 N.C.A.A. hoops champs. See the results below.
- Storrs school, for short
- Only sch. to win both the men’s and women’s N.C.A.A. basketball titles in the same year
- The Huskies of the N.C.A.A.
- Huskies' sch.
- Nutmeg State sch.
- N.C.A.A. women's basketball powerhouse
- 1998-99 NCAA champs
- NCAA's Huskies
- Constitution State sch.
- 2004 NCAA men's and women's basketball champs
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 23, 2001
Found an answer for the clue 1999 N.C.A.A. hoops champs that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!