Clue: The Huskies of the N.C.A.A.
We have 2 answers for the clue The Huskies of the N.C.A.A.. See the results below.
- 1999 N.C.A.A. hoops champs
- Storrs school, for short
- Only sch. to win both the men’s and women’s N.C.A.A. basketball titles in the same year
- Huskies' sch.
- Nutmeg State sch.
- N.C.A.A. women's basketball powerhouse
- 1998-99 NCAA champs
- NCAA's Huskies
- Constitution State sch.
- 2004 NCAA men's and women's basketball champs
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 01, 2017
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 09, 2014
- New York Times - September 11, 2013
- Universal - June 21, 2012
- New York Times - January 07, 2007
- LA Times - August 21, 2005
Found an answer for the clue The Huskies of the N.C.A.A. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!