Clue: N.C.A.A. women's basketball powerhouse
We have 1 answer for the clue N.C.A.A. women's basketball powerhouse. See the results below.
- 1999 N.C.A.A. hoops champs
- Storrs school, for short
- Only sch. to win both the men’s and women’s N.C.A.A. basketball titles in the same year
- The Huskies of the N.C.A.A.
- Huskies' sch.
- Nutmeg State sch.
- 1998-99 NCAA champs
- NCAA's Huskies
- Constitution State sch.
- 2004 NCAA men's and women's basketball champs
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 17, 2017
- New York Times - August 16, 2009
Found an answer for the clue N.C.A.A. women's basketball powerhouse that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!