Clue: NCAA's Huskies
We have 1 answer for the clue NCAA's Huskies. See the results below.
- 1999 N.C.A.A. hoops champs
- Storrs school, for short
- Only sch. to win both the men’s and women’s N.C.A.A. basketball titles in the same year
- The Huskies of the N.C.A.A.
- Huskies' sch.
- Nutmeg State sch.
- N.C.A.A. women's basketball powerhouse
- 1998-99 NCAA champs
- Constitution State sch.
- 2004 NCAA men's and women's basketball champs
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 19, 2005
Found an answer for the clue NCAA's Huskies that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!