Clue: 6-pt. plays
We have 1 answer for the clue 6-pt. plays. See the results below.
- They're made by FB's and HB's
- N.F.L. scores
- Kingdome scores, for short
- Fall sports stats
- They precede kicks, for short
- 6-pt. scores
- Stats accompanying F.G.'s
- They might end in spikes: Abbr.
- Slo-mo replay subjects, often
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - March 20, 2011
- Washington Post - April 22, 2005
Found an answer for the clue 6-pt. plays that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!