Clue: #8 on the Beaufort scale
We have 2 answers for the clue #8 on the Beaufort scale. See the results below.
- Apt family name in "The Wizard of Oz"
- Battering wind
- Severe blow
- Beaufort scale category
- Heavy blow
- Easter, e.g., at sea
- Oz visitor Dorothy
- Big blow
- Kind of force
- Strong draft
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 20, 2013
- Washington Post - December 24, 2011
- New York Times - August 20, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - December 24, 2010
- LA Times - December 03, 2010
- Washington Post - October 23, 2007
- Washington Post - July 28, 2007
- LA Times - January 21, 2006
Found an answer for the clue #8 on the Beaufort scale that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!