Clue: 80's-90's writer Saroyan
We have 1 answer for the clue 80's-90's writer Saroyan. See the results below.
- Saroyan hero
- Composer Khachaturian
- Saroyan's "My Name Is ___"
- "11 Harrowhouse" director Avakian
- Syria, long ago
- Ancient Syria
- Biblical name for Syria
- "Eugene ___" (1832 Bulwer-Lytton novel)
- William Saroyan's "My Name Is ___"
- Bulwer-Lytton's "Eugene ___"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 18, 1997
Found an answer for the clue 80's-90's writer Saroyan that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!