Clue: Ancient Syria
We have 1 answer for the clue Ancient Syria. See the results below.
- Saroyan hero
- Composer Khachaturian
- Saroyan's "My Name Is ___"
- 80's-90's writer Saroyan
- "11 Harrowhouse" director Avakian
- Syria, long ago
- Biblical name for Syria
- "Eugene ___" (1832 Bulwer-Lytton novel)
- William Saroyan's "My Name Is ___"
- Bulwer-Lytton's "Eugene ___"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 12, 2011
- New York Times - September 19, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Ancient Syria that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!