Clue: Biblical name for Syria
We have 1 answer for the clue Biblical name for Syria. See the results below.
- Saroyan hero
- Composer Khachaturian
- Saroyan's "My Name Is ___"
- 80's-90's writer Saroyan
- "11 Harrowhouse" director Avakian
- Syria, long ago
- Ancient Syria
- "Eugene ___" (1832 Bulwer-Lytton novel)
- William Saroyan's "My Name Is ___"
- Bulwer-Lytton's "Eugene ___"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 28, 2013
- Washington Post - August 14, 2011
- New York Times - January 09, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Biblical name for Syria that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!