Clue: Saroyan hero
We have 1 answer for the clue Saroyan hero. See the results below.
- Composer Khachaturian
- Saroyan's "My Name Is ___"
- 80's-90's writer Saroyan
- "11 Harrowhouse" director Avakian
- Syria, long ago
- Ancient Syria
- Biblical name for Syria
- "Eugene ___" (1832 Bulwer-Lytton novel)
- William Saroyan's "My Name Is ___"
- Bulwer-Lytton's "Eugene ___"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 15, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Saroyan hero that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!