Clue: ___-Jo (1988 Olympics star)
We have 2 answers for the clue ___-Jo (1988 Olympics star). See the results below.
- Early 80's sitcom
- ___-Jo (1988 Olympics name)
- ___ Hyman award for female athletes
- 70's-80's TV character who said "Kiss my grits"
- Andy Capp's wife
- Waitress at Mel's
- "Alice" waitress
- "Alice" spin-off
- Mel's Diner waitress
- Mrs. Andy Capp
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 01, 2012
- Universal - February 28, 2012
- USA Today - September 24, 2010
- USA Today - October 12, 2009
- New York Times - December 02, 2001
Found an answer for the clue ___-Jo (1988 Olympics star) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!