Clue: Mrs. Andy Capp
We have 1 answer for the clue Mrs. Andy Capp. See the results below.
- Early 80's sitcom
- ___-Jo (1988 Olympics name)
- ___ Hyman award for female athletes
- 70's-80's TV character who said "Kiss my grits"
- Andy Capp's wife
- Waitress at Mel's
- "Alice" waitress
- "Alice" spin-off
- Mel's Diner waitress
- Impresario Ziegfeld
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 26, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - June 04, 2006
- New York Times - July 27, 2003
- New York Times - October 14, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Mrs. Andy Capp that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!