Clue: "Alice" spin-off
We have 2 answers for the clue "Alice" spin-off. See the results below.
- Early 80's sitcom
- ___-Jo (1988 Olympics name)
- ___ Hyman award for female athletes
- 70's-80's TV character who said "Kiss my grits"
- Andy Capp's wife
- Waitress at Mel's
- "Alice" waitress
- Mel's Diner waitress
- Mrs. Andy Capp
- Impresario Ziegfeld
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 09, 2014
- Universal - July 13, 2011
- LA Times - June 21, 2006
- LA Times - October 12, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 15, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 04, 2004
- New York Times - March 12, 1999
Found an answer for the clue "Alice" spin-off that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!