Clue: Mel's Diner waitress
We have 4 answers for the clue Mel's Diner waitress. See the results below.
- Early 80's sitcom
- ___-Jo (1988 Olympics name)
- ___ Hyman award for female athletes
- 70's-80's TV character who said "Kiss my grits"
- Andy Capp's wife
- Waitress at Mel's
- "Alice" waitress
- "Alice" spin-off
- Mrs. Andy Capp
- Impresario Ziegfeld
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 16, 2013
- LA Times - April 04, 2012
- New York Times - September 19, 2010
- Netword - September 19, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - July 27, 2008
- USA Today - July 19, 2007
- LA Times - July 06, 2006
- Washington Post - May 09, 2006
- USA Today - September 01, 2005
- New York Times - March 15, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Mel's Diner waitress that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!