Clue: ___ profundo
We have 1 answer for the clue ___ profundo. See the results below.
- Chorus voice
- Opera villain, often
- One who sings the part of Mefistofele
- One who sings the part of Boris Godunov
- Low voice
- Contralto's counterpart
- Certain opera singer
- Jerome Hines, notably
- "Boris Godunov" singer
- Méphistophélès player in "Faust"
Last Seen In:
- I Swear Crossword - February 15, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 04, 2013
- New York Times - April 27, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 28, 2008
- Washington Post - December 18, 2007
- New York Sun - June 02, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 24, 2004
- Washington Post - February 07, 2003
- Washington Post - July 05, 2002
- New York Times - June 06, 1997
Found an answer for the clue ___ profundo that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!