Clue: Certain opera singer
We have 2 answers for the clue Certain opera singer. See the results below.
- Chorus voice
- Opera villain, often
- One who sings the part of Mefistofele
- One who sings the part of Boris Godunov
- ___ profundo
- Low voice
- Contralto's counterpart
- Jerome Hines, notably
- "Boris Godunov" singer
- Méphistophélès player in "Faust"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 05, 2016
- Netword - November 30, 2011
- New York Times - February 13, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Certain opera singer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!