Clue: Opera villain, often
We have 1 answer for the clue Opera villain, often. See the results below.
- Chorus voice
- One who sings the part of Mefistofele
- One who sings the part of Boris Godunov
- ___ profundo
- Low voice
- Contralto's counterpart
- Certain opera singer
- Jerome Hines, notably
- "Boris Godunov" singer
- Méphistophélès player in "Faust"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 08, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - March 30, 2012
- Washington Post - May 08, 2008
- New York Times - January 08, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Opera villain, often that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!