Clue: Contralto's counterpart
We have 1 answer for the clue Contralto's counterpart. See the results below.
- Chorus voice
- Opera villain, often
- One who sings the part of Mefistofele
- One who sings the part of Boris Godunov
- ___ profundo
- Low voice
- Certain opera singer
- Jerome Hines, notably
- "Boris Godunov" singer
- Méphistophélès player in "Faust"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 16, 2010
- New York Times - September 14, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Contralto's counterpart that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!