Clue: "___ stirreth up strifes": Proverbs
We have 1 answer for the clue "___ stirreth up strifes": Proverbs. See the results below.
- Cause of some warfare
- Churchill called it "soul-destroying"
- It's "heavier freight for the shipper than it is for the consignee": Augustus Thomas
- "___ is gained as much by good works as by evil": Machiavelli
- Intense dislike
- Strong emotion
- Deep dislike
- "___ ever kills, love never dies" (Gandhi)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 23, 1999
Found an answer for the clue "___ stirreth up strifes": Proverbs that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!