Clue: Cause of some warfare
We have 1 answer for the clue Cause of some warfare. See the results below.
- "___ stirreth up strifes": Proverbs
- Churchill called it "soul-destroying"
- It's "heavier freight for the shipper than it is for the consignee": Augustus Thomas
- "___ is gained as much by good works as by evil": Machiavelli
- Intense dislike
- Strong emotion
- Deep dislike
- "___ ever kills, love never dies" (Gandhi)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 02, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Cause of some warfare that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!