Clue: Strong emotion
We have 6 answers for the clue Strong emotion. See the results below.
- "___ stirreth up strifes": Proverbs
- Cause of some warfare
- Churchill called it "soul-destroying"
- It's "heavier freight for the shipper than it is for the consignee": Augustus Thomas
- "___ is gained as much by good works as by evil": Machiavelli
- Intense dislike
- Deep dislike
- "___ ever kills, love never dies" (Gandhi)
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - April 09, 2010
- Netword - April 24, 2009
- Universal - October 30, 2008
- USA Today - January 02, 2007
- USA Today - August 02, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 06, 2006
- Netword - September 08, 2005
- Washington Post - March 28, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Strong emotion that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!