Clue: Churchill called it "soul-destroying"
We have 1 answer for the clue Churchill called it "soul-destroying". See the results below.
- "___ stirreth up strifes": Proverbs
- Cause of some warfare
- It's "heavier freight for the shipper than it is for the consignee": Augustus Thomas
- "___ is gained as much by good works as by evil": Machiavelli
- Intense dislike
- Strong emotion
- Deep dislike
- "___ ever kills, love never dies" (Gandhi)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 24, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Churchill called it "soul-destroying" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!