Clue: "A Death in the Family" writer James
We have 1 answer for the clue "A Death in the Family" writer James. See the results below.
- James who wrote "A Death in the Family"
- Contemporary author-illustrator Jon
- Memorable New York Met Tommie
- 1957 Pulitzer winner
- James of letters
- Arthur of "Hoop Dreams"
- "The Night of the Hunter" screenwriter
- "Let Us Now Praise Famous Men" writer
- "The African Queen" scriptwriter
- Baseball's Tommie
Last Seen In:
- Universal - August 19, 2016
- New York Times - August 17, 2015
- Washington Post - April 12, 2012
- Washington Post - July 09, 2010
- Washington Post - May 02, 2007
- Washington Post - March 22, 2004
- Washington Post - January 05, 2002
Found an answer for the clue "A Death in the Family" writer James that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!