Clue: Abbr. on old Asian maps
We have 2 answers for the clue Abbr. on old Asian maps. See the results below.
- Georgia, once: Abbr.
- Former Union member: Abbr.
- Communist land, once: Abbr.
- Obsolete geog. abbr.
- Old geographical inits.
- Bygone geographical inits.
- One of 15, formerly: Abbr.
- Latvia, once: Abbr.
- Georgia was one: Abbr.
- Abbr. on old maps
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 15, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 24, 2007
- New York Times - September 21, 2003
- New York Times - March 18, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Abbr. on old Asian maps that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!