Clue: About 25,000 square miles of Asia
We have 1 answer for the clue About 25,000 square miles of Asia. See the results below.
- About 26,000 square miles of Asia
- Uzbek lake
- World's fourth-largest inland body of water
- It's shrinking in Asia
- Noted lake with more than 10% salinity
- Fast-shrinking body
- Uzbek body of water
- Body of water between Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan
- Body of water south of Orsk
- It's now less than half its 1960 size
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 01, 1997
Found an answer for the clue About 25,000 square miles of Asia that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!