Clue: Uzbek body of water
We have 1 answer for the clue Uzbek body of water. See the results below.
- About 26,000 square miles of Asia
- Uzbek lake
- About 25,000 square miles of Asia
- World's fourth-largest inland body of water
- It's shrinking in Asia
- Noted lake with more than 10% salinity
- Fast-shrinking body
- Body of water between Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan
- Body of water south of Orsk
- It's now less than half its 1960 size
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 26, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Uzbek body of water that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!