Clue: World's fourth-largest inland body of water
We have 1 answer for the clue World's fourth-largest inland body of water. See the results below.
- About 26,000 square miles of Asia
- Uzbek lake
- About 25,000 square miles of Asia
- It's shrinking in Asia
- Noted lake with more than 10% salinity
- Fast-shrinking body
- Uzbek body of water
- Body of water between Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan
- Body of water south of Orsk
- It's now less than half its 1960 size
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 04, 1998
Found an answer for the clue World's fourth-largest inland body of water that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!