Clue: Body of water between Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan
We have 1 answer for the clue Body of water between Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan. See the results below.
- About 26,000 square miles of Asia
- Uzbek lake
- About 25,000 square miles of Asia
- World's fourth-largest inland body of water
- It's shrinking in Asia
- Noted lake with more than 10% salinity
- Fast-shrinking body
- Uzbek body of water
- Body of water south of Orsk
- It's now less than half its 1960 size
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 07, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Body of water between Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!