Clue: Actor Jack
We have 3 answers for the clue Actor Jack. See the results below.
- Emily of "Our Town"
- Chick ___, who played "Stompin' at the Savoy"
- Jack who said "Just the facts, ma'am"
- "Just the facts, ma'am" speaker
- "Dragnet" star
- Jim who wrote "MacArthur Park"
- Supermodel Veronica
- "Our Town" family name
- "Galveston" songwriter Jimmy
- Friday player
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 15, 2009
- New York Times - January 31, 2009
- New York Times - November 02, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Actor Jack that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!