Clue: "Just the facts, ma'am" speaker
We have 1 answer for the clue "Just the facts, ma'am" speaker. See the results below.
- Actor Jack
- Emily of "Our Town"
- Chick ___, who played "Stompin' at the Savoy"
- Jack who said "Just the facts, ma'am"
- "Dragnet" star
- Jim who wrote "MacArthur Park"
- Supermodel Veronica
- "Our Town" family name
- "Galveston" songwriter Jimmy
- Friday player
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 25, 2000
Found an answer for the clue "Just the facts, ma'am" speaker that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!