Clue: Jim who wrote "MacArthur Park"
We have 1 answer for the clue Jim who wrote "MacArthur Park". See the results below.
- Actor Jack
- Emily of "Our Town"
- Chick ___, who played "Stompin' at the Savoy"
- Jack who said "Just the facts, ma'am"
- "Just the facts, ma'am" speaker
- "Dragnet" star
- Supermodel Veronica
- "Our Town" family name
- "Galveston" songwriter Jimmy
- Friday player
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 10, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Jim who wrote "MacArthur Park" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!