Clue: "Galveston" songwriter Jimmy
We have 1 answer for the clue "Galveston" songwriter Jimmy. See the results below.
- Actor Jack
- Emily of "Our Town"
- Chick ___, who played "Stompin' at the Savoy"
- Jack who said "Just the facts, ma'am"
- "Just the facts, ma'am" speaker
- "Dragnet" star
- Jim who wrote "MacArthur Park"
- Supermodel Veronica
- "Our Town" family name
- Friday player
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 29, 2003
Found an answer for the clue "Galveston" songwriter Jimmy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!