Clue: Actress Hunt
We have 3 answers for the clue Actress Hunt. See the results below.
- She had "the face that launched a thousand ships"
- Agamemnon's sister-in-law
- Hunt in Hollywood
- Her face launched a thousand ships
- Paris's abductee
- Euripides play
- Cosmopolitan's ___ Gurley Brown
- Title character in a Euripides drama
- Beauty who was born from an egg, in Greek myth
- Paris abducted her
Last Seen In:
- Netword - December 19, 2013
- Universal - June 01, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 12, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 03, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 25, 2008
- Washington Post - December 31, 2003
- New York Times - April 12, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Actress Hunt that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!