Clue: Hunt in Hollywood
We have 2 answers for the clue Hunt in Hollywood. See the results below.
- She had "the face that launched a thousand ships"
- Agamemnon's sister-in-law
- Actress Hunt
- Her face launched a thousand ships
- Paris's abductee
- Euripides play
- Cosmopolitan's ___ Gurley Brown
- Title character in a Euripides drama
- Beauty who was born from an egg, in Greek myth
- Paris abducted her
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 15, 2013
- LA Times - December 07, 2008
- LA Times - November 18, 2006
- New York Times - May 26, 2004
- New York Times - November 25, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Hunt in Hollywood that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!