Clue: She had "the face that launched a thousand ships"
We have 2 answers for the clue She had "the face that launched a thousand ships". See the results below.
- Agamemnon's sister-in-law
- Hunt in Hollywood
- Actress Hunt
- Her face launched a thousand ships
- Paris's abductee
- Euripides play
- Cosmopolitan's ___ Gurley Brown
- Title character in a Euripides drama
- Beauty who was born from an egg, in Greek myth
- Paris abducted her
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 26, 2013
- Washington Post - September 27, 2010
- New York Sun - October 18, 2004
- New York Times - July 21, 1997
Found an answer for the clue She had "the face that launched a thousand ships" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!