Clue: Actress Olivia
We have 2 answers for the clue Actress Olivia. See the results below.
- "I can resist everything except temptation" wit
- See 1-Across
- Dorian Gray's creator
- Oft-quoted Irishman
- "The Canterville Ghost" author
- Oscar who wrote "The Picture of Dorian Gray"
- He wrote "A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies"
- See 17-Across
- Writer Oscar
- See 24-Across
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 25, 2016
- Netword - August 02, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 24, 2015
Found an answer for the clue Actress Olivia that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!