Clue: Adaptable aircraft, for short
We have 1 answer for the clue Adaptable aircraft, for short. See the results below.
- Convertiplane, e.g.
- Mil. plane for quick takeoffs
- Adaptable aircraft
- Small runway craft, for short
- Plane that needs little runway, briefly
- Small-strip aircraft acronym
- USAF plane for short runways
- Plane for short runways, briefly
- Small-runway flying acronym
- Airplane with short runway requirements, briefly
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 10, 2013
- New York Times - October 01, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Adaptable aircraft, for short that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!