Clue: Convertiplane, e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue Convertiplane, e.g.. See the results below.
- Mil. plane for quick takeoffs
- Adaptable aircraft
- Adaptable aircraft, for short
- Small runway craft, for short
- Plane that needs little runway, briefly
- Small-strip aircraft acronym
- USAF plane for short runways
- Plane for short runways, briefly
- Small-runway flying acronym
- Airplane with short runway requirements, briefly
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 12, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Convertiplane, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!