Clue: Plane that needs little runway, briefly
We have 1 answer for the clue Plane that needs little runway, briefly. See the results below.
- Convertiplane, e.g.
- Mil. plane for quick takeoffs
- Adaptable aircraft
- Adaptable aircraft, for short
- Small runway craft, for short
- Small-strip aircraft acronym
- USAF plane for short runways
- Plane for short runways, briefly
- Small-runway flying acronym
- Airplane with short runway requirements, briefly
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 13, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Plane that needs little runway, briefly that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!