Clue: Mil. plane for quick takeoffs
We have 1 answer for the clue Mil. plane for quick takeoffs. See the results below.
- Convertiplane, e.g.
- Adaptable aircraft
- Adaptable aircraft, for short
- Small runway craft, for short
- Plane that needs little runway, briefly
- Small-strip aircraft acronym
- USAF plane for short runways
- Plane for short runways, briefly
- Small-runway flying acronym
- Airplane with short runway requirements, briefly
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 02, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Mil. plane for quick takeoffs that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!