Clue: Albany is its capital: Abbr.
We have 1 answer for the clue Albany is its capital: Abbr.. See the results below.
- Gov. Pataki's place: Abbr.
- Sen. Schumer represents it: Abbr.
- Yankee insignias
- Nelson Rockefeller was its gov.
- Grover Cleveland was once its gov.
- Albany is its cap.
- Buffalo's home: Abbr.
- Where Hillary was sen.
- Gov. Pataki's constituency
- RFK's constituency, once
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 05, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Albany is its capital: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!