Clue: Impresario Ziegfeld
We have 1 answer for the clue Impresario Ziegfeld. See the results below.
- Early 80's sitcom
- ___-Jo (1988 Olympics name)
- ___ Hyman award for female athletes
- 70's-80's TV character who said "Kiss my grits"
- Andy Capp's wife
- Waitress at Mel's
- "Alice" waitress
- "Alice" spin-off
- Mel's Diner waitress
- Mrs. Andy Capp
Last Seen In:
- Netword - June 24, 2009
- Washington Post - June 12, 2009
- Netword - August 03, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - July 02, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 28, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 26, 2005
- New York Times - July 14, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Impresario Ziegfeld that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!