Clue: "Amadeus" antagonist
We have 1 answer for the clue "Amadeus" antagonist. See the results below.
- "Amadeus" role
- Composer of La Scala's premiere opera
- Rival composer of Mozart
- Composer Antonio
- Schubert teacher who hated Mozart
- F. Murray Abraham’s role in "Amadeus"
- Abraham on the screen
- Mozart's nemesis in "Amadeus"
- Oscar-winning role for Abraham
- Teacher of Liszt and Beethoven
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - March 16, 2014
- Washington Post - March 01, 2004
- New York Times - November 16, 1997
Found an answer for the clue "Amadeus" antagonist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!