Clue: Oscar-winning role for Abraham
We have 1 answer for the clue Oscar-winning role for Abraham. See the results below.
- "Amadeus" antagonist
- "Amadeus" role
- Composer of La Scala's premiere opera
- Rival composer of Mozart
- Composer Antonio
- Schubert teacher who hated Mozart
- F. Murray Abraham’s role in "Amadeus"
- Abraham on the screen
- Mozart's nemesis in "Amadeus"
- Teacher of Liszt and Beethoven
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - August 01, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Oscar-winning role for Abraham that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!